Most banks have started their digitisation and transformation journey, but few have conscientiously chosen a new strategic path. Meanwhile, fintechs have been expanding into segments beyond retail and offering more sophisticated solutions.
Disintermediation, unbundling, commoditisation and invisibility are quickly impacting banks' bottom line. Margin erosion continues and there are early signs of volume loss in selected markets.
Taking all these challenges as an opportunity, Efma’s 46th Congress will address them with the key transformation themes:
- Putting customer needs at the core and leveraging co-creation to develop best services and customer experiences
- Preparing your organisation to effectively collaborate with fintechs/partners in an ecosystem environment
- Creating digital ecosystems to effectively realise open banking opportunity
- Monetising new business models
- Bringing diversity to your teams and work in agile mode to boost innovation engine
- Analysing different applications of AI in customer experience, operational efficiency and data analytics.
Register for the event here.
Share this story