Delivery of Things World is the industry event for high level, international executives from across all sectors that are affected by the need to turn their organisation into a more agile, DevOps-oriented business.
Connect with more than 400 peers at the event on 24-25 April in Berlin, Germany to learn, network and share best practice strategies alongside the other continuous delivery and DevOps stakeholders. As DevOps is changing the way we do business, this year’s Delivery of Things World fills the demand for inspirational case studies from speakers sharing their experiences to further this cultural and management change, which will lead to more efficient and faster development cycles.
The key topics that will be covered at the 2017 event include:
• Justifying DevOps within the organisation
• Simplifying and standardising DevOps in the cloud
• Containers and microservices
• Return on investement for DevOps
• Continuous integration
• Developers on the front line of support and security.