CXFS and Future Digital Finance is going digital this year with its first-ever virtual event on 18-19 August. Attendees can hear from experts about best practices and solutions to adapt their customer experience and digital transformation strategies.
The event will feature a series of 30-minute online case studies, fireside chats and panel discussions from financial service executives in customer experience, operations, and technology. According to the event organisers, delegates will “discover how to compel and inspire modern consumers”.
Attendees can also hear from industry peers about their recent successes, and solution providers about the tools driving the latest customer experience strategies.
- Katherine Lucas, global head of client experience at State Street
- Lawrence Lipkin, head of user experience design for treasury services at J.P. Morgan
- Freddie Simshauser, vice president of culture at VyStar Credit Union
- Dan Armstrong, chief digital officer at Customers Bank
- Betty Moon, financial services industry executive advisor at SAP Americas.
Find out more and sign up at the CXFS and Future Digital Finance virtual event registration page.
Share this story