eTail West will take place on 24-27 February at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in California, US. Attendees can meet with other retailers to collaborate and learn about the e-commerce and omnichannel retail industry in its current state and how it might change in the future.
Speakers at this year’s event include:
• Alegra O'Hare, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Gap
• Paul Walsh, global chief office of Lenovo
• Tim Degner, lead design strategist at Nike
• Abigail Jacobs, vice president of marketing at Sephora
• Robert Whalen, software engineering coast at Target’s Target Dojo
• Erin Wallace, vice president of integrated marketing at thredUP
• Peter Szulczewski, CEO of Wish
Register for the event.
Share this story