The Internet of Things (IoT) World North America will take place virtually on 11-13 August 2020. Now in its seventh year, it provides a platform to bring together the global IoT community to transform business in the digital world.
According to the event organisers, attendees can learn about using “next generation networks to collect data from mass connected devices and driving actionable business insights, operational efficiencies and data driven product offerings through artificial intelligence”.
The conference agenda features keynotes, tracks and technical sessions covering industrial and consumer verticals. Speakers include:
- Manohar Paluri, director of artificial intelligence at Facebook
- Deanna Kovar, director of global operator station at John Deere
- Jeremy Balkin, head of innovation at HSBC
- Teresa Tung, managing director at Accenture
- Jeffrey Chavis, a chief engineer at Johns Hopkins University
Register for Internet of Things World.
Share this story