2018 has been a busy year for Microsoft. It has launched new versions of its Surface Go device and updated tools to help companies implement artificial intelligence (AI). It worked with customers and partners to deliver innovative technology solutions. And it has made even greater investments in healthcare, showcased in Christopher Bishop’s discussion with The Microsoft Research Podcast and Aridhia’s use of Azure.
Here are Microsoft’s ten biggest stories of 2018, as mentioned in a recent blogpost.
1. Volkswagen’s future of connected, shareable cars
2. This time it’s personal: the financial industry is banking on AI to better serve customers
3. The future of fashion and retail
4. Medicine Man: How AI is bringing humanity back into healthcare
5. Knowledge is the best defence
6. POLITICO Europe elects Microsoft technology to power its innovative new Elections Hub
7. The secret of productivity
8. Girls in STEM: the importance of role models
9. Healthcare with heart
10. Transforming a thousand-year-old city into mixed reality
Number of views (2895)/Comments (-)
Sign up here to receive our monthly email newsletter.