Many businesses are now looking to migrate their on-premises IT infrastructure to the cloud, as the SAP platform will soon be no longer supported. However, deciding which cloud platform is right for an organisation is made more difficult given the huge range.
Microsoft Azure’s cloud competitors offer a range of benefits, including flexibility, scalability, anytime access to enterprise content and the latest tools such as artificial intelligence (AI) and big data. However, Microsoft Azure offers all these benefits and several additional advantages. These include:
1. Long-standing partnership between Microsoft and SAP ensures smooth integration
2. Familiarity for employees
3. Unparalleled speed of infrastructure deployment
4. Serious savings
5. Deeper insights into customers with machine learning and AI
6. Microsoft’s total security, compliance and availability
7. Global coverage
Read more about these benefits here or find more resources for SAP migration to Microsoft Azure.
Juliet Strong is the consultant marketing director at New Signature.
Share this story