TM Forum has announced the keynotes for its virtual Digital Transformation World event on 7-8 October.
Mukesh Ambani, chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries; Stéphane Richard, chairman and CEO of Orange; and Sigve Brekke, president and CEO of Telenor will join other C-level executives to open the event.
The larger six-week collaboration festival from 7 October-12 November includes over 65 hours of content from over 100 influential speakers.
Other headlining speakers include:
Li Huidi, executive vice president and board member at China Mobile
- Enrique Blanco, chief technology and information officer at Telefónica
- Claudia Nemat, board member for technology and innovation at Deutsche Telekom
- Andre Fuetsch, chief technology officer at AT&T
- Ruza Sabanovic, executive vice president and chief technology officer at Telenor
- Anthony Goonetilleke, group president media of network and technology at Amdocs
- Kiran Mathew Thomas, president of Reliance Industries and director on the board of Reliance Jio
- Charles Molapisi, group chief technology and information officer at MTN GroupAnish Shah, president of digital platforms and information technology at Jio Platforms
The event will offer a mix of live presentations, masterclasses, on-demand content, roundtable debates and panels, delivering up to 12 hours of sessions, two days a week for six weeks. The event organisers say that the agenda “reflects how industry collaboration can inspire change, and help solve some of the industry’s greatest challenges in cloud native IT, artificial intelligence, autonomous networks, customer experience and more”.
“2020 has reminded us of the critical importance of connectivity to the global economy and society, and the resilience of our industry,” said Nik Willetts, CEO of TM Forum. “But it has also put enterprise digitisation programmes on fast-forward. It is now more important than ever for our industry to collaborate to compete. That’s why we’ve created a unique digital series to offer unbiased, no-nonsense content and showcase ground-breaking innovation, creating a unique opportunity for sharing, learning and collaborating between professionals around the world.”
Share this story