Directions Asia 2019 is one of the global Dynamics 365 partner events and is the third edition in Asia. The event aims to address Microsoft partner companies that operate on the Asia-Pacific (APAC) small and medium-sized business (SMB) market. Attendees are expected to reach over 500 from over 30 countries.
Directions ASIA, organised by Microsoft partners for partners, is a response to the knowledge needs of partners, providing them with an opportunity to hear about the latest product and strategic developments of Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC).
Microsoft leaders will present the latest insights into the Dynamics 365 Business Central Roadmap and the concept of integrated ecosystems of business apps. The event will also feature sessions, hands-on workshops and hackathons that will address all roles in a Dynamics 365 partner organisation including sales and marketing, business owners, developers and managers.
The Directions ASIA conference aims to:
- Enhance the Dynamics 365 partner community in Asia and support the growth of Dynamics 365 partners
- Provide opportunities for independent software vendors, cloud solution providers (CSP) and other Microsoft partners to showcase their solutions to the Dynamics 365 partner
- Offer first-hand knowledge from Microsoft Research & Development, Sales & Marketing and leadership teams about the Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC and Sales & Marketing Roadmap
- Provide the best practices for developing readiness for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Sales & Marketing, offering a deep insight into technological and strategic developments
- Ensure streamlined enrolment in the latest developments in the CSP program
- Offer a networking platform for the community of Dynamics 365 partners
Register for the event.
Share this story