Industry of Things World brings together all stakeholders playing an active role in the industrial internet of things (IIoT) scene.
More than 600 IoT experts will gather to challenge current thinking, unveil latest innovations and explore real-life IIoT business cases and IoT implementation strategies. In addition, more than 80 speakers will determine which new technologies will drive IoT forward to the next stage of development.
Main topics in 2018:
• Smart factories: building the factories of the future
• Cloud: how can cloud enable industrial IoT innovation?
• Monetising the IoT in an industrial setting
• Security: tackling data security and privacy challenges of the industrial IoT
• Augmented and virtual reality in manufacturing simulation
• Overcoming integration challenges of Industry 4.0 in running factories
• New asset monitoring and predictive maintenance techniques
• Changing supply chain, inventorying and logistics in manufacturing
• Machine-to-machine and artificial intelligence for improved productivity