Customer Contact Week 2020 will take place on 22-26 June at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada. Over 4,000 attendees will visit the event to learn about the latest in end-to-end customer experience.
In 1999, Call Center Week was created to provide a handful of call centre managers with an opportunity to discuss best practices for customer service centers. 21 years later, Customer Contact Week is an experience uniting cross-industry and cross-functional leaders committed to disrupting customer experience.
For 2020, the event will see ever more learning formats, thought-provoking speakers, and cutting-edge solutions.
Hear from over 250 speakers, including:
- Joe Montana, NFL quarterback and author
- Tyra Banks, CEO of The Tyra Banks Company
- Sherif Mityas, chief experience officer at TGI Fridays
- James Dodkins, customer experience expert
- Gabriele Masili, chief technology officer of customer service and support at Microsoft
Register for Customer Contact Week 2020.
Share this story