Customer Contact Week (CCW) 2020 will take place on 24-28 August at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada. Over 4,000 attendees will visit the event to learn about the latest in end-to-end customer experience.
In 1999, Call Center Week was created to provide a handful of call centre managers with an opportunity to discuss best practices for customer service centers. 21 years later, Customer Contact Week is an experience uniting cross-industry and cross-functional leaders committed to disrupting customer experience.
For 2020, the event will see ever more learning formats, thought-provoking speakers, and cutting-edge solutions.
Hear from over 250 speakers, including:
- Joe Montana, NFL quarterback and author
- Tyra Banks, CEO of The Tyra Banks Company
- Sherif Mityas, chief experience officer at TGI Fridays
- James Dodkins, customer experience expert
- Gabriele Masili, chief technology officer of customer service and support at Microsoft
Attendees can also participate in CCW At Home which will enable more people to engage in sessions, hear from speakers, learn best practices and benchmark strategies for organisational resiliency and business continuity from the comfort of your home.
Register for Customer Contact Week 2020.
Share this story