Join key players from the hospitality industry at the HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference, which will be held at the Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore on 25-27 July 2017.
HTNG conferences offer programmes to keep attendees up to date on hot topics and relevant technology issues in the hospitality industry. This conference will provide knowledge, collaboration, networking and business development opportunities with a wide range of industry professionals.
The following previews the sessions at this year’s conference:
- New Voices in the Guestroom Experience – Terence Ronson will interview three technology providers that are introducing voice-activated technologies to the guestroom.
- IT Leadership Panel – top-level hotel IT executives will share how they see technology evolving in hotels in coming years.
- Seven Secrets to Future-Proofing in the Age of Intelligence – Keynote speaker and MAD Talks founder Tariq Qureishy will share his practical secrets on future-proofing for the modern world.
- Ted’s Fireside Chat – Ted Horner will sit down one-on-one with Jai Govindani, CTO for Red Planet Hotels, to discuss what we need to change to catch-up with our peers in other industries.
- Tomorrowland: Technologies Disrupting the Future of Hospitality – discover the latest technology trends and learn about their use cases throughout the full traveller journey in this exciting look at the future.
- Virtual Reality for Hotels: What’s Proven and What’s Next? – learn more about the latest virtual reality VR for hotels, how it relates to augmented and mixed reality, and what’s in store in 2018.
For a full agenda and up-to-date list of speakers, please visit the HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference page. Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required. Technology providers, consultants and others who are not HTNG members should check with HTNG’s membership department to ensure eligibility. Register here.
Share this story