Business technology provider JourneyTEAM will host a webinar on 23 August to highlight the latest and greatest updates from Microsoft for business users.
The one-hour session will cover technology releases and announcements for the entire Microsoft technology stack, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management, cloud, SharePoint and business intelligence.
Topics may include Dynamics 365; document management; Office 365 and Microsoft 365; cybersecurity and identity and access management; Mobile Device Management; and artificial intelligence, bots and machine learning.
Attendees can hear from a range of JourneyTEAM experts, including:
- Brandon Gorton, Dynamics 365 customer engagement director
- Eric Raff, director of cloud, cyber security and Office 365
- Mark Mickelsen, client solutions director
- Greg Crandall, principle ERP planning director
- Preston Reynolds, director of Power BI and Power Platform
- Kipp Sorensen, director of SharePoint
The event is ideal for all business leaders and technical staff as it will cover high-level tech business strategy and in-depth technical updates.
Watch the recordings of the February and May events, or register for the August webinar.
Share this story