Connected Britain will feature a vast line-up of speakers from across the private and public sectors.
With connectivity a cornerstone of economic growth and recovery, the event will focus on the ways that broadband technologies – such as fibre and 5G – are creating new opportunities for industry and businesses. It will also highlight the importance of collaboration between stakeholders in the private and public sectors to capitalise on these opportunities.
Attendees can hear from a range of speakers across the public sector, including:
- Lindsey Fussell, group director for networks and communications at Ofcom
- Paul Norris, chief executive at Building Digital UK
- Shade Nathaniel-Ayodele, digital inclusion, skills and connectivity lead at Southwark Council
- Colin Wood, programme manager at 5G RuralDorset, Dorset Council
- Liz St Louis, assistant director of smart cities at Sunderland City Council
- Stephen Ashton, manager of broadband, 5G and connectivity at Worcestershire County Council
- Lutz Schüler, CEO at Virgin Media O2
- Susannah Odell, head of digital policy at the Confederation of British Industry
Register for Connected Britain 2022.
Share this story