Directions ASIA is a must-attend conference for Microsoft Dynamics partners in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, as well as partners from other regions operating in the Asia-Pacific region’s small- and medium-sized business (SMB) market. This year, it will be held from 15-16 March in Bangkok, Thailand.
Directions ASIA is also a part of the global Directions Partner conferences, including North America and EMEA events. The conferences are organised by partners for partners and they gather the biggest independent Microsoft Dynamics SMB-focused partner community. The event enables attendees to take a deep dive into the latest Microsoft Dynamics product developments and enhance their relationship with other partners, independent software vendors and the Microsoft team.
The key goals of the conference are to:
• Build an agile and knowledgeable Dynamics Partner community in Asia to support the business growth of partner companies
• Provide opportunities for independent software vendors to showcase their solutions to the Dynamics Partner forum and demonstrate their readiness to Dynamics 365 as software-as-a-service providers
• Provide first-hand knowledge from Microsoft about the Microsoft Dynamics Roadmap and new features of the latest Dynamics NAV versions
• Support partners in developing readiness for Microsoft Dynamics 365, offering a deep insight into apps for finance and operations, as well as for sales and marketing
• Ensure streamlined enrolment in the Cloud Solutions Provider programme.
Directions ASIA 2018 is the second edition of the event in Asia. In 2018, the expected number of attendees is to reach 500. The 2017 conference brought together 340 attendees from 118 companies across 32 countries, and 27 sponsor companies.
Share this story