Today, the Microsoft Dynamics business event Convergence 2015 kicks off in Atlanta. If you’re still busy finalising your schedule for the week, content management software specialist Metafile has some recommendations:
Monday 16 March
- 8:30am – 10:30am: Hear from keynote speakers Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, and Kirill Tatarinov, executive vice president of the Microsoft Business Solutions Group
- 12:00pm – 8:00pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience. Considered the Convergence ‘hub’, this is where sponsors, customers, prospective customers and partners meet to see and showcase products. Plus, you don’t want to miss out on all the tchotchkes! (Metafile will be located at booth #427, so stop by for a visit)
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm: General sessions, concurrent sessions and interactive discussions. Find a topic that interests you to learn and discuss with colleagues and experts.
Tuesday 17 March
- 10:00am – 5:00pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience
- 9:00am – 5:00pm: Spend the day learning with a multitude of sessions and interactive discussions available to drop into.
Wednesday 18 March
- 10:00am – 4:30pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: MetaViewer Paperless ERP for Microsoft Dynamics: Automating Accounts Payable sponsor session by industry expert Doug Bertram
- 8:00pm – 11:00pm: Performance by OneRepublic.
Thursday 19 March
- 9:30am – 11:00am: Hear from keynote speaker David Finn of Microsoft’s Digital Crime Unit
- 11:00am – 2:30pm: Microsoft Solutions and Expo Experience.
Even if you’re not able to attend the event in person this year, you can still tune into the keynotes and general sessions live from the Convergence website.
OnWindows will also be reporting on all of the latest announcements, so be sure to check back to find out more.
Share this story