Microsoft Inspire will take place as a digital event on 19-20 July 2022, inviting attendees from around the world to learn about new ways to expand their businesses with Microsoft, while creating connections and celebrating successes.
Microsoft senior leaders will share upcoming priorities on a range of key themes, including driving growth and profitability with a partner-focused business platform; unleashing revenue potential through migration and modernisation; empowering customers’ shift to hybrid work with collaborative business experiences; offering customers comprehensive multi-cloud and multi-platform security, compliance and identity solutions; and scaling solutions to help customers in every industry to transform.
Speakers will include:
- Satya Nadella, chairman and CEO
- Nick Parker, corporate vice president of global partner solutions
- Julie Sanford, vice president of solutions strategy and go-to-market
- Vasu Jakkal, corporate vice president of security, compliance and identity
- Judson Althoff, executive vice president and chief commerical officer
- Emily He, corporate vice president of business applications marketing
- Alysa Taylor, corporate vice president of industry, apps and data marketing
- Casey McGee, vice president of global ISV partner sales
- Collette Stallbaumer, general manager of Microsoft 365 and future of work
The event will also feature the annual Partner of the Year Awards, which will showcase what Microsoft partners are doing to excel, and a Featured Partners session playlist, which will outline how partners can discover new solutions, expand networks and grow their businesses.
Register for Microsoft Inspire for free.
Share this story