Adobe has released a number of new integrations for Microsoft Teams to improve teamwork, collaboration and efficiency among the modern, hybrid workforce.
“The number one priority for every industry leader is streamlining how business is done with their customers, employees and partners – wherever they are,” said Charles Lamanna, corporate vice president of business apps and platform at Microsoft. “Together, Adobe and Microsoft are delivering advanced workflow capabilities through Power Automate and Acrobat Sign that will give our joint customers a better way to get things done.”
The new capabilities are designed for end users, developers, administrators and IT decision makers. They include:
- New advances for Acrobat and Acrobat Sign for Teams, to simplify and enhance the process of editing, commenting, converting, signing and collaborating on PDFs.
- Live Share with Frame.io, which can be used to enable synchronised, interactive reviews of work in progress.
- Acrobat and Microsoft Purview Information Protection. Users will be able to apply Purview Information Protection labels and policies to their most important documents within the desktop version of Acrobat, to ensure that only critical stakeholders can view, manage and approve documents.
- Acrobat Sign and Power Automate embed, which will enable users to automate the workflow and audit of e-signatures.
- Adobe Experience Manager Forms connector for Power Automate, which will provide new capabilities to create, manage and deliver forms and documents that integrate natively with Acrobat Sign.
- Acrobat Sign Graph Connector. Acrobat Sign users can search for agreement tasks within their Microsoft search results.
“No two companies are better positioned to meet the business imperative of today’s hybrid world – easy and secure digital-first experiences with PDF and e-signatures at the core,” said Ashley Still, general manager of digital media at Adobe. “Through the deeper integrations between Adobe and Microsoft that we’ve announced, we continue to innovate to elevate today’s agile and rapidly evolving workforce.”