The June event will give attendees a chance to network and hear from retail experts
eTail Europe 2020 has released its full event agenda, which showcases a vast lineup of industry experts and senior executives from retailers such as Farfetch, Swarovski and Tesco, as well as a range of networking opportunities.
The event, which will be held 23-24 June at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London, UK, will see more than 800 senior-level retail executives meet to discuss the future of the ever-changing retail industry, benchmark performance and network with other industry professionals.
Register for eTail Europe 2020 and get a 25% discount with code: ETAILEU20TR
Of this year’s speakers, many are involved with big-name brands such as Coca Cola, Disney, Ikea, Walmart, HP, Nike, Amazon and Bloomberg. Prominent speakers will include:
- Kshitij Kumar, chief data officer at Farfetch
- Robin Phillips, CEO at The Watch Shop
- Agnes Hjelmer, CEO at KF Beauty
- Christian Spiegl, vice president of customer relationship management at Swarovski
- Simon Pakenham-Walsh, digital and technology director at Arcadia
- Liam Price, digital director at Oasis Fashion
- Emilie Mouquot, customer and growth director at Notonthehighstreet
- Jayesh Bhayani, senior vice president of technology at Tesco.
See the full speaker line-up.
There will also be various presentations on offer with which attendees can engage and interact. The VIP Retail Leadership Think Tank will take place on 23 June, featuring strategic group discussions, hot topic roundtables, inspiring speeches and valuable networking to put thought leadership at the front and centre of the show. View the full agenda.