The online event will cover cybersecurity for the connected industrial world, amongst other topics
ARC Europe will take place as an online event on 17-18 May 2022. Attendees will be invited to learn how to use the latest strategies to speed up their digital progress.
The event calls ARC industry analysts and other automation experts from the end user and supplier communities to analyse and discuss trends for the following topics:
- 21st-century operations: where information, operational and electronic technology converge
- Automated intelligence and machine learning
- Automated solutions for hydrogen and decarbonisation
- Cybersecurity for the connected industrial world
- Digital twins
- The future of industrial operations
- Industrial DataOps
- The link between input and output as aiding digital transformation
- Manufacturing execution systems and end user success stories
- Sustainability as a business strategy
“As we adapt to the new normal, industrial innovation is accelerating,” said a spokesperson for the event. “A renewed focus on sustainability, the circular economy, and climate change is sparking innovation and powering transformational and technological change throughout the industrial sector.”
Featured speakers will include Luiz Barberini, operations manager of Latin America external manufacturing operations for consumer health at Bayer, and Jacco Opmeer, subject matter expert of distributed control systems at Shell Global Solutions.
Find out more about ARC Industry Forum.
Share this story