IoT Tech Expo Global will take place as a hybrid event on 1-2 December, with an in-person show at the Olympia Grand London, UK, and an online event.
Co-located with five other events – Blockchain Expo World Series, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo World Series, AI & Big Data Expo, Edge Computing Expo and Digital Transformation Week – the event will highlight the latest innovations within the internet of things (IoT).
Industry-leading speakers include:
- Ange Johnson de Wet, head of cloud and technology change risk at Lloyds Banking Group
- Sotiria Lavasa, senior digital consultant of smart buildings at Arup
- Dale Sinclair, head of digital innovation at WSP
- Ben Lomax Thorpe, global leading professional, digital twin at Royal Haskoning DHV
- Tanya Suárez, founder of IoT Tribe
IoT Tech Expo Global will also cover a range of topics across applied IoT and analytics, new models in digital twins, digitalisation and automation in IoT, and the world of data democratisation.
Register for IoT Tech Expo Global.
Share this story