Elly Yates-Roberts |
Enterprise Connect 2023 will take place on 27-30 March as a physical event in Orlando, USA, alongside a virtual component. Attendees can discover the latest solutions in communications and customer experience.
Visitors to the event can also network and share ideas with thousands of communications and collaboration professionals, explore more than 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest systems and technologies, and develop a strategic understanding of the changing market through insightful conference sessions and keynote presentations.
Keynote speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Nicole Herskowitz, vice president of Microsoft Teams and Platform marketing at Microsoft
- Snorre Kjesbu, senior vice president and general manager of collaboration devices at Cisco
- Mo Katibeh, president and chief operating officer at RingCentral
- Joseph Chong, head of platform and industry marketing at Zoom
- Behshad Behzadi, vice president of engineering and conversational AI at Google Cloud
- Dilip Kumar, vice president of AWS applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Use code RECORD23 to save $200 or get a free Expo Plus Pass. Virtual passes are also available.
Find out more about Enterprise Connect 2023.