Elly Yates-Roberts |
Employee experience technology provider isolved will host its Customer Roadshow event series throughout the USA in 2022. Through it, the firm will highlight best practices in recruiting and retaining employees.
Attendees at the events will be able to take part in educational sessions held by isolved’s product team, get information on the latest trends in human resources and human capital management, and receive access to isolved’s software and services. Participants can also enjoy one-to-one sessions with isolved leadership.
The events will also provide attendees with networking opportunities to gain valuable insights from others to inform their own employee experience strategies.
isolved Customer Roadshow 2023 will take place at the below locations, with additional dates to be added:
- Charlotte, North Carolina: 7 February
- Jacksonville, Florida: 15 February
- Miami, Florida: 16 February
- Tampa, Florida, 23 February
- Phoenix, Arizona: 8 March
- Tucson, Arizona: 9 March
- Atlanta, Georgia: 15 March
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 22 March
- Allentown, Pennsylvania: 23 March
- Denver, Colorado: 29 March
- Boston, Massachusetts: 6 April
- San Diego, California: 12 April
- Anaheim, California: 13 April
- Portland, Oregon: 18 April
- Raleigh, North Carolina: 20 April
- Greenville, South Carolina: 26 April
- Charleston, South Carolina: 27 April
- Grand Rapids, Michigan: 4 May
- Chicago, Illinois: 10 May
- Dubuque, Iowa: 11 May
- Wilmaukee, Wisconsin: 17 May
- Madison, Wisconsin: 18 May
- Dallas, Texas: 24 May
- Houston, Texas: 25 May
- Salt Lake City, Utah: 8 June
- Newport Beach, California: 15 June
- Indianapolis, Indiana: 22 June
Register for isolved Customer Roadshow 2023.